Since I decided to write a thing seriously,
ironically I can't write as much as before.
There are a lot of ideas in my head,but I can't write it down.
Why ?
Because I'm too serious.
I'm scared of self criticism.

This can be applied for variety of your activities in your daily life.
You go too strict for your own behavior and stop yourself trying to take a risk
to step further.

When you are a baby,you had everything.
You had nothing to be scared.
but as you grow,your parents discipline you.
Your school,your friends,your circumstances implant those ideas in your head.

At the end,you are full of frustration but can't get out of the jail.

This is why some artists drink.
I take meds.
To kill our inner supervisor.
They say Johnny Depp drink wine when he acts in a movie.
You need to be sober to be inspired and keep ideas in your head.
but when it comes to release it,you need to be a little "drunk".

You had everything when you were a child.
As you grow up,you keep losing and losing and losing.
Geographically,your world expands but your actual potential keeps shrinking.
At first,you must admit the fact.
then you must regain what you have lost.
You have to forget about what you are taught.

Whether they notice it by themselves or not,
they give it up themselves and try to make their children
take over what they wanted to do.
and they start discipling their children.
This is how history repeats itself.



Leave a Reply

About

My photo
Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
WELCOME I do visual poetry. If you are interested in ,please take a contact at shoppingagent.egru"at"gmail.com . Also ,if you are a photographer or a designer and want to collaborate ,please take a contact too . I'm mid 20s,living in Japan.interested in internet business,art,etc.. what art ? photo,paintings,music and whatever. I like things from early 20th century. I run an online shop at here.http://www.jp-angama.com/ They usually mistake it,but this is not a normal online shop.I don't sell you a roll of toilet paper.I SUPPLY you with Japanese items.If you seek for a stable supply source,please do let me know at the email above.I also invest small amount of money into well talented online business owners.If you are interested in..you already know. and I assist a deviant art group at here too.http://iori404.deviantart.com/ Please say hello to me at there too. Thanks!