This should be my last post of today in case tomorrow won't bring me nothing to write about.lol
Last week,a German company gave me an offer to work at Singapore.(yeah,I do know it looks like shit.I'm a forever entry level anywhere I go.)
but the money sucks,it was like 250,000JPY a month ? and one year contract,and what is more,my potential client was Microsoft. No shit.
but at first,I actually deliberated on it because it could be a chance to improve my career or whatever.

and a woman at HRD called me.

What the h is she ? She sounded like 60 years old part time worker.She only repeats what she sent by email. Even though I asked her about further things about my offered position,she says only "We need to ask the manager." so WHO ARE YOU ? Why did you call me knowing nothing about the position ?
so Singapore.
I know stereotyping is not good all the time,but from my experience,at least from my assumption as a market analyst,the first impression contains EVERY fact.Things that you find uncomfortable in the first 30 seconds will bring you the biggest troubles when it goes on.I swear.
I didn't want to hear her saying "We need to ask a manager.",when I'm alone in Singapore,without being paid,stuck in the job and the career. so I decided to sack it off.
She replied to me,

"We wish you the better luck in your career."


.."better luck" ? better than WHAT ? You don't know anything about me. no shit.
They are still recruiting numbs.Be careful.lol



Leave a Reply

About

My photo
Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
WELCOME I do visual poetry. If you are interested in ,please take a contact at shoppingagent.egru"at"gmail.com . Also ,if you are a photographer or a designer and want to collaborate ,please take a contact too . I'm mid 20s,living in Japan.interested in internet business,art,etc.. what art ? photo,paintings,music and whatever. I like things from early 20th century. I run an online shop at here.http://www.jp-angama.com/ They usually mistake it,but this is not a normal online shop.I don't sell you a roll of toilet paper.I SUPPLY you with Japanese items.If you seek for a stable supply source,please do let me know at the email above.I also invest small amount of money into well talented online business owners.If you are interested in..you already know. and I assist a deviant art group at here too.http://iori404.deviantart.com/ Please say hello to me at there too. Thanks!