Even if you don't have multiple personality disorder,I've been thinking there could be multiple/numerous stakeholders in our head.
I got more sure about this idea since I read some books about pico economisc.In that concept,our mind "exists" in the trade amongst different stakeholders.
We drink too much when a short term beneficiary ownership overcomes other emotions,which may be called "impulse".
You feel pain for the same reason.Feeling pain may be considered as a temptation ,which is connected to VERY short term benefit to an emotion.
If you don't think pain is a temptation,just pinch yourself and observe your own feeling.

and recently I got a chance to read some books about C.G.Jung.
He is famous for his very unique idea of Anima,Animus,ego and unconsciousness etc..
He treated them as individual personalities of a person.I'm just a beginner of "Jung ology" so
shouldn't be talking much about his study,but I agree with him.

In one of his books,he picked an example of a neurosis man.
Jung recorded one one of his symbolic dreams,which was he was chased by something really
"evil". he escaped hard but ended up being caught and hung in the air.No matter how much he tried to run,
he was hung in the air and couldn't even move forward.

I have seen a similar dream.I think you have had too.
Jung analyzes,something "evil" that he tried to escape from was a dark side of himself.
One of his personalities that he/his circumstances treated as taboo.He oppressed that part of himself,
as everyone does.but he did it overly and it grew up to threat his ego.
He was already caught by that and tried to move out in vain.
The dream suggests this situation.

This is a common case for neurosis people.Those people give too much power to one part of himself
and the rest of himself is oppressed or ignored.In most of the cases,those parts are considered as "evil".
Jung says, the dream,and the symptom needed him to make a contract with "evil".Face,and admit the existence of it.
That means, he needs to admit he's not a good man.

This idea has something to think about.
Since I read this,I've been staring at myself and looking for "evil" to make a contract with.
What's "evil" in you ?



Leave a Reply

About

My photo
Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
WELCOME I do visual poetry. If you are interested in ,please take a contact at shoppingagent.egru"at"gmail.com . Also ,if you are a photographer or a designer and want to collaborate ,please take a contact too . I'm mid 20s,living in Japan.interested in internet business,art,etc.. what art ? photo,paintings,music and whatever. I like things from early 20th century. I run an online shop at here.http://www.jp-angama.com/ They usually mistake it,but this is not a normal online shop.I don't sell you a roll of toilet paper.I SUPPLY you with Japanese items.If you seek for a stable supply source,please do let me know at the email above.I also invest small amount of money into well talented online business owners.If you are interested in..you already know. and I assist a deviant art group at here too.http://iori404.deviantart.com/ Please say hello to me at there too. Thanks!