Even when we are no longer "disciplined" by our parents or whoever,I got to think we sometimes discipline ourselves and it can be wrong.
It might not be wrong but as the situation changes,it can be wrong after all.

I recently learnt how to use "report spam" function on variety of SNSs.lol
At some point,when I can not really recall,I got to think unliking people is a bad thing for some reason.but we are human beings.We can't love everybody.

Unliking people narrows our possibility.It's what I used to think,however,by unliking people who you don't really like,you can like / dedicate to people who you like more.
It's all up to you.

It's actually a little hard.Like last week,I kicked out a guy on DA.He was the very 1st guy who talked to me on there and left some comments. but I always thought his response made my works look "at his level" .
You know,like please imagine someone wrote a song titled "Paint it black". and if some asshole told,"No gray is better",no matter how great it is,musically,3rd party tend to focus on "Black is better ,or Gray is better" ,which is totally pointless.
This is how it can be misfocused.

You don't lose anything even if you unlike some people at the end of the day.
Please don't worry,I don't unlike you.lol If I did,I would have flagged a spam against you weeks ago. I like you all.



Leave a Reply

About

My photo
Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
WELCOME I do visual poetry. If you are interested in ,please take a contact at shoppingagent.egru"at"gmail.com . Also ,if you are a photographer or a designer and want to collaborate ,please take a contact too . I'm mid 20s,living in Japan.interested in internet business,art,etc.. what art ? photo,paintings,music and whatever. I like things from early 20th century. I run an online shop at here.http://www.jp-angama.com/ They usually mistake it,but this is not a normal online shop.I don't sell you a roll of toilet paper.I SUPPLY you with Japanese items.If you seek for a stable supply source,please do let me know at the email above.I also invest small amount of money into well talented online business owners.If you are interested in..you already know. and I assist a deviant art group at here too.http://iori404.deviantart.com/ Please say hello to me at there too. Thanks!