When 9.11 happened ,everyone paid attention to Usama bin Ladin.
In one of his famous tapes,he wore Timex and it became a joke.

However,the legendary revolutionist Che Guevarra loved Rolex.
Is Rolex a south American brand ? Can ANYONE buy one ?
I can't ,at least.

He became a forever star of kids since he died in Bolivia.
but I don't know if it was really worth of doing.

After the revolution,he was assumed a minister of National bank.
but in short,he failed in handling the economy.
It may have been because of the economic blockade of US,but anyway,he failed.

He visited everywhere in the world as a minister but for some reason,he flew to Bolivia.
and died.

He believed in violence.He believed that was the only way to go,
but I think he should have shown the economic success of Cuba.
Shown the surprising success,everyone would have wanted to follow the way,
even without blood.
I dare to say Che Guevarra was an idiot.
He overrated the first success of violence and wished for his second success in blood.
He should have studied probability theory and statistics.

Now he is an icon of the kids who feel like they are oppressed and ignored in
the society.He is their dream projection where they can't express themselves being too shy,
socially inept,mostly they don't even know what they want but rebel against "something".

However,they have an ideal place recently.It's online game.

Probably Che wasn't an economist.He should have admitted his own weakness way sooner.
and now,Cuba and Bolivia are still poor.At least economically.



Leave a Reply

About

My photo
Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
WELCOME I do visual poetry. If you are interested in ,please take a contact at shoppingagent.egru"at"gmail.com . Also ,if you are a photographer or a designer and want to collaborate ,please take a contact too . I'm mid 20s,living in Japan.interested in internet business,art,etc.. what art ? photo,paintings,music and whatever. I like things from early 20th century. I run an online shop at here.http://www.jp-angama.com/ They usually mistake it,but this is not a normal online shop.I don't sell you a roll of toilet paper.I SUPPLY you with Japanese items.If you seek for a stable supply source,please do let me know at the email above.I also invest small amount of money into well talented online business owners.If you are interested in..you already know. and I assist a deviant art group at here too.http://iori404.deviantart.com/ Please say hello to me at there too. Thanks!