3Kinds



There are 3 kinds of people in the world.

One is who's dedicated to what they love and loved by everyone for it.

One is who's dedicated to what they love and nobody cares for it.

One is who's afraid of being like the second one and do what they are not even interested in.

The share is like 5%,5%,90% seemingly.


I recently noticed that I can't get into the third category,so I have to do what I love to do after all.

What I love / can't help doing is to think.

I think.

That's why I write like this but writing is different from thinking.

Thoughts come altogether.

Multiple of thoughts may come at once like music played by a band.

but context doesn't allow me to follow multiple thoughts at once.

That is a challenge for me to represent what I think.

Every individual of us is a function of the society.

Apart from what you can do,you are totally limited.

If you need hassle to do something,you shouldn't do that ,I think.

As the result,if you die in poverty,that's what you must accept.

However if you have common sense,you won't be that troubled.

I'm trying to cheering up myself,and everyone in a similar situation.

I don't have that strong interests and talent in technology.

I don't have a connection to the powerful people.

but being yourself and being recognizable matters.

I like music.

In an interview in 90s,

Iggy Pop said he has a complex not to be able to sing like Axl Rose.

However,in the cover album of GNR titled Spaghetti incident,

they cover a song of Iggy Pop and Axl is trying to sing like him.

Axl can't make the best of his voice in Iggy's song.

and he sounds more like Iggy Pop.

Even if your style is not in the trend,you must be proud of having your own style.

Keep your style,and just sophisticate it.


Especially on the internet,you are easily compared by views or amount of the traffic.

So many people try to be like everyone else kills their own way.

That looks just miserable and such a waste of someone's own life as well.



Leave a Reply

About

My photo
Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
WELCOME I do visual poetry. If you are interested in ,please take a contact at shoppingagent.egru"at"gmail.com . Also ,if you are a photographer or a designer and want to collaborate ,please take a contact too . I'm mid 20s,living in Japan.interested in internet business,art,etc.. what art ? photo,paintings,music and whatever. I like things from early 20th century. I run an online shop at here.http://www.jp-angama.com/ They usually mistake it,but this is not a normal online shop.I don't sell you a roll of toilet paper.I SUPPLY you with Japanese items.If you seek for a stable supply source,please do let me know at the email above.I also invest small amount of money into well talented online business owners.If you are interested in..you already know. and I assist a deviant art group at here too.http://iori404.deviantart.com/ Please say hello to me at there too. Thanks!