A drop is falling from a needle,

slowly.

In the meantime ,he can only be released .


A cabbage butterfly flew to the front window.

It died and shrank because of the heat.

A man got off the car.

He stepped to his mental clinic,

on the burning asphalt,

under the sun.


"It doesn't work,Dr."

"To prescribe stronger medicine,I must ask you to sign on this. "

The paper says,the patient will take any responsibility for having the medicine.

He signed on it.

He needed reassurance.


The bar was in the first basement of the building where he used to work.

2 months ago,he had his co-worker injured and was laid off.

He opened the door.

It became silent.

"Hey you get out."

A guy yelled at him.

"No,no worries.I'm cured.See."

He made a smile and raised both hands.

"I'm still in treatment but I don't hear the endless calls of the clients,rants of our boss.

I don't lose my temper for any reason."

"Even if we don't believe you ?" the man replied.

He replied with a laughter.

Good memories came back.

Fun time with his old friends.

Bad memories were hidden by the medicine.

He was not agitated.

He was not aggressive.

He became back to be who he was

before he started working for the company.

A woman said,

"Can you please give me the contact of the doctor? I think I really need his help.can't take the shits anymore."

After spending a short but good time ,

his friends left the bar.

He finished a glass and headed to the doorway.

At that moment,

a waitress passed by in front of him,

slowly.

Before he noticed he lost his temper,

he grabbed her blonde.

Beer glasses fell on the floor,

slowly.

She was dragged down to the floor,

again and again.

Someone tried to stop him,

but he didn't stop

even after he had his face look like a mass of gout.


Court declared he had a sense of judgement.

He was convicted of capital crime by lethal injection.


A drop came out into the tube.

He remembered the cabbage butterfly.

The drop grew.

He wondered why he didn't turn on the wiper to keep it away.

It fell,

slowly.



Leave a Reply

About

My photo
Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
WELCOME I do visual poetry. If you are interested in ,please take a contact at shoppingagent.egru"at"gmail.com . Also ,if you are a photographer or a designer and want to collaborate ,please take a contact too . I'm mid 20s,living in Japan.interested in internet business,art,etc.. what art ? photo,paintings,music and whatever. I like things from early 20th century. I run an online shop at here.http://www.jp-angama.com/ They usually mistake it,but this is not a normal online shop.I don't sell you a roll of toilet paper.I SUPPLY you with Japanese items.If you seek for a stable supply source,please do let me know at the email above.I also invest small amount of money into well talented online business owners.If you are interested in..you already know. and I assist a deviant art group at here too.http://iori404.deviantart.com/ Please say hello to me at there too. Thanks!