Someone killed her dad and ate it in a stew.

Someone raped her daughter with other family members and had her make some babies.

I was shocked and disappointed at humanity by the news.

I think the point is,why ?

That's not "why they did that cruel things".

That's "why I got shocked".

Cannibalism can be seen in a swan group.

Hamsters make babies within a family.

Maybe,my view over the humanity is wrong.

If you have tried meditation,it may be easier to understand this.

Meditation is the process to calm down yourself.

However,even in the state of nirvana,you still see a little tiny noise in your mind.

You end up dragging yourself out of nirvana in the process of vanishing the noise.

You can make it as close to zero as possible,but it never disappear.

Problem is always there.

It comes from the conflict of your inner world and the outside world.

You think like your friends.

Your friends think like you.

You have your inner world and that's as large as the outside world.

Every inner world of everyone affects one outside world.

As a result,it is a complex web of interactions,where causal laws can never be useful.

You therefore always suffer from the difference between your inner world and the outside world,which they call a reality.

I dare to say,the Hannibal Lecter woman or the crazy rapers are not the problem.

The problem is you / me who think that's a problem.

Because they actually,and secretly know that

we find their deed problem,

they are excited and motivated.

Sure,they must be sheltered from the rest of the world,

but if we don't think that's a problem,that's not a problem.


I saw a youtube video to complain about how chaos it is a bus is.

Babies cry loud,mothers don't care.

Let's put on a head phone.

then you 'll complain about the music or the fitting of the head phone.

We never be out of the reasons to complain about.

If you keep cutting down the bottom 10 % ,

you won't have anything to complain about finally,

but you won't be alive either.



Leave a Reply

About

My photo
Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
WELCOME I do visual poetry. If you are interested in ,please take a contact at shoppingagent.egru"at"gmail.com . Also ,if you are a photographer or a designer and want to collaborate ,please take a contact too . I'm mid 20s,living in Japan.interested in internet business,art,etc.. what art ? photo,paintings,music and whatever. I like things from early 20th century. I run an online shop at here.http://www.jp-angama.com/ They usually mistake it,but this is not a normal online shop.I don't sell you a roll of toilet paper.I SUPPLY you with Japanese items.If you seek for a stable supply source,please do let me know at the email above.I also invest small amount of money into well talented online business owners.If you are interested in..you already know. and I assist a deviant art group at here too.http://iori404.deviantart.com/ Please say hello to me at there too. Thanks!