I think language was invented to exchange different information from one to one.

Sometimes it's about where the food is,and sometimes it's about a different thought of someone.

Communication therefore can not be done if they are too alike.

I recently noticed people make themselves a different opinion

to let the communication go on.

Communication contains talking,competing,and fight in this context.

One interesting point is,

it's not 2 unique ideas come before the communication.

It's a communication before the 2 unique ideas.

so the communication rules.

We often see a couple fight each other for the most pointless matters.

They used to be going well.

but because they went too good,

they needed to invent a difference to communicate.

and unfortunately,the communication fell into a negative side,a fight.


However,similar situation can be observed anywhere.

She ordered beer,so I order wine.

Google features white so Microsoft chooses blue.


so here we can see 2 results.

One,you become different intentionally to keep the communication rolling on.
and the communication started from the initial difference.
so communication and difference improve mutually.

Second,you can not be too different. You can not order a car even though she ordered beer.
It must be similar to an extent.This is how a "market" is made.

The bigger the initial difference is,the bigger the first session of the communication becomes.

so the following difference is required to be as big as the initial one so the second session of the communication

can keep the same scale.

Maybe this is how a civilization was built up.



Leave a Reply

About

My photo
Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
WELCOME I do visual poetry. If you are interested in ,please take a contact at shoppingagent.egru"at"gmail.com . Also ,if you are a photographer or a designer and want to collaborate ,please take a contact too . I'm mid 20s,living in Japan.interested in internet business,art,etc.. what art ? photo,paintings,music and whatever. I like things from early 20th century. I run an online shop at here.http://www.jp-angama.com/ They usually mistake it,but this is not a normal online shop.I don't sell you a roll of toilet paper.I SUPPLY you with Japanese items.If you seek for a stable supply source,please do let me know at the email above.I also invest small amount of money into well talented online business owners.If you are interested in..you already know. and I assist a deviant art group at here too.http://iori404.deviantart.com/ Please say hello to me at there too. Thanks!