As I'm watching my turtles,

I wonder if I should release them or not.

They have not gone out of the cases for about 18 years.

I don't think they know how to hunt or hibernate.


but more serious problem is

why I am thinking about that.


I always want to do something right.

I always want to be good.

This could be called instinct of human beings.

However,we are not given the sense to tell what's good and what's not good.

Even murder is justified in war.


We invent purposes.

To earn money,

To live long,

To grow up,

To love,

etc

but they all seem to be cheap substitutions

for the question,

what's good ?

Everyone wants to be good,in their world.

but nobody knows why,and what is that "goodness".


In my university,we are taught it's self-realization.

but what's to realize ?

I want to do this today.

I wanted to do that yesterday.

Maybe I will want to do something different tomorrow.

Nobody knows.

There is still the question in a different shirt.

Asserting something is dangerous too.

They act like they already know the answer.

so they can feel so advantaged.

but that's just from their complex.


Sometimes they think they already know what it is.

sometimes it's allah,

sometimes it's family,

sometimes it's career.

Positively or passively,they attack people who doubt it,

because they WANT to believe that is the answer.

They don't like them to question it so they have to face the truth.


All the agony comes from this fact.

We all want to be good

but don't know what's good.



1 Comment to “Goodness”

  1. KANES says:

    No, not all Men want to do the GOOD !! But they should !
    Good = all that is to protect Life in what form ever;
    all that is against Life = bad
    Modern society is against Life ! Man has lost contact with Nature = Life. That's why there are so many life-threatening problems, they are all man-made !
    Getting back to roots could be helpful, but few people would like to do so.

Leave a Reply

About

My photo
Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
WELCOME I do visual poetry. If you are interested in ,please take a contact at shoppingagent.egru"at"gmail.com . Also ,if you are a photographer or a designer and want to collaborate ,please take a contact too . I'm mid 20s,living in Japan.interested in internet business,art,etc.. what art ? photo,paintings,music and whatever. I like things from early 20th century. I run an online shop at here.http://www.jp-angama.com/ They usually mistake it,but this is not a normal online shop.I don't sell you a roll of toilet paper.I SUPPLY you with Japanese items.If you seek for a stable supply source,please do let me know at the email above.I also invest small amount of money into well talented online business owners.If you are interested in..you already know. and I assist a deviant art group at here too.http://iori404.deviantart.com/ Please say hello to me at there too. Thanks!