Grab your left hand with your right hand.

Push your right hand toward your left hand.

You're tired.and going nowhere.

Waste exists here.

I woke up with my face hurting.I was furrowing my brow so hard.

I was just about to shoot someone,and I was both of them,just like the last scene of fight club.

Just when I left my dream,the man without a gun said,when you are punishing a criminal,you are one of the criminals.

Your consciousness and sub consciousness conflict often.

I'm bad at dealing with my own emotion.

so I tend to have someone close for a substitution of my emotional function.

When I have a problem with the person,it triggers self conflict between my intuition side and weak emotional side.

I waste my energy to produce nothing.

This is how I'm demotivated.

It can be wasted.

Motivation,money,time,relationship,environment,

anything can be wasted.and it's from someone's inner conflict sometimes.

I see people going for shopping to wrap themselves with expensive mass of cloths.

I see people going for down south and try to stick to alohae shirts even after the vacation.

I see people willing to marry to anyone just to get out of the depressive feelings.

but as we already know,they are going nowhere.

There's nothing good or bad.

Goodness and evilness co exist.

When it's unbalanced,it's bad whether goodness or evilness wins.

You drink alcohol,you take drugs,you go on a vacation.

You read books "to be inspired".

but you 'll have to pay the price sooner or later

to get to nowhere.



Leave a Reply

About

My photo
Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
WELCOME I do visual poetry. If you are interested in ,please take a contact at shoppingagent.egru"at"gmail.com . Also ,if you are a photographer or a designer and want to collaborate ,please take a contact too . I'm mid 20s,living in Japan.interested in internet business,art,etc.. what art ? photo,paintings,music and whatever. I like things from early 20th century. I run an online shop at here.http://www.jp-angama.com/ They usually mistake it,but this is not a normal online shop.I don't sell you a roll of toilet paper.I SUPPLY you with Japanese items.If you seek for a stable supply source,please do let me know at the email above.I also invest small amount of money into well talented online business owners.If you are interested in..you already know. and I assist a deviant art group at here too.http://iori404.deviantart.com/ Please say hello to me at there too. Thanks!