I would like to use "0" to show the picture is not photoshopped.

It can be put on a corner of the photo,or simply write "0" on a comment box.

Whatever,some people,including me,are really annoyed by today's situation that

everywhere's full of photoshop pictures.

It's rather harder to find pictures unprocessed.

Company PR department publishes fake photos like BP.

There is NO raw photos in cosmetics industry.

Everyone resents themselves being "real" and tries to twist their true existence.

We don't know what to believe. We don't even know what is true.

I know photoshop is useful and can be a real tool for artists.

However recently,there is too much lies and they all look so real.

Even if it's hard to tell photoshop,we can prove it's not processed.

I would love to offer to put "0" on the photograph or somewhere recognizable

and prove it's true.

Even if it's only a touch of air brush,it's fake,therefore it's not "0".

Photos with "0" mark is 100% trustworthy truth.

I hope you will sympathize with this concept and help me spread it somehow.

I will put "0" from my very next art works.

Thank you for reading this.



Leave a Reply

About

My photo
Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
WELCOME I do visual poetry. If you are interested in ,please take a contact at shoppingagent.egru"at"gmail.com . Also ,if you are a photographer or a designer and want to collaborate ,please take a contact too . I'm mid 20s,living in Japan.interested in internet business,art,etc.. what art ? photo,paintings,music and whatever. I like things from early 20th century. I run an online shop at here.http://www.jp-angama.com/ They usually mistake it,but this is not a normal online shop.I don't sell you a roll of toilet paper.I SUPPLY you with Japanese items.If you seek for a stable supply source,please do let me know at the email above.I also invest small amount of money into well talented online business owners.If you are interested in..you already know. and I assist a deviant art group at here too.http://iori404.deviantart.com/ Please say hello to me at there too. Thanks!