I know how to abort your ideas.

Now "creative" seems to be a hot word.

I see the slogan "How to be creative" everywhere,like in a bookstore or on the internet.

There are a lot of the people who want to be rich,who want to be the next Mark Zuckerberg or Steve Jobs.

I don't know anything about those things,and you can't see if the idea was good or not before you realize it.

but I do know how to kill your ideas.

Get a paper,write it down what's on your mind.

Organize them like to-do list.

If you want to disappoint yourself once again,just add as much details as possible.

Then successfully your idea is dead.

If you don't want to kill it,just don't write it down.

Plant your idea seeds in your mind and let them there.

If it gives your sub consciousness an impact,it will keep coming up in your mind.

Like trees or grass are twisted to each other,

some of your ideas will be combined,mixed and grow up

while your consciousness are not looking at them.

They say,it's good to do creative works during the morning.

so I cast the seeds while it's in the morning.

However,since my head is not too big so I need to trim them off sometimes,

so I can move on.

I therefore write it down to crop the ideas.

I do it after I take some SSRI and low down the level of my consciousness.

One of the meds takes about 1 hour to shut down my intelligent function,

so having to get it down before it runs through my vein makes me focus too.

It's like making myself doped in truth drug to write a thing.

I do it to weaken my self-criticism.

My parents and gramma were strict and conservative.

and my school was Catholic.

They all live in my frontal lobe as my superego.

I need to kill them to free my harvests.

Ideas are not industrial materials.

They are more organic,and sometimes they have something like its own personality.

More agricultural way sometimes works better.



Leave a Reply

About

My photo
Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
WELCOME I do visual poetry. If you are interested in ,please take a contact at shoppingagent.egru"at"gmail.com . Also ,if you are a photographer or a designer and want to collaborate ,please take a contact too . I'm mid 20s,living in Japan.interested in internet business,art,etc.. what art ? photo,paintings,music and whatever. I like things from early 20th century. I run an online shop at here.http://www.jp-angama.com/ They usually mistake it,but this is not a normal online shop.I don't sell you a roll of toilet paper.I SUPPLY you with Japanese items.If you seek for a stable supply source,please do let me know at the email above.I also invest small amount of money into well talented online business owners.If you are interested in..you already know. and I assist a deviant art group at here too.http://iori404.deviantart.com/ Please say hello to me at there too. Thanks!