Even if Einstein didn't say,Nation is the biggest hypnosis that everyone has,but it's really difficult to notice you're hypnotized,

it is too obvious that country and border is nothing but illusion.

Every time they criticize Obama or Australian government about the flood victims,

I get shocked.

I get shocked to know that fact that there are still so many people who try to believe in governments.

Company exists to earn the profit.

School exists to teach.

Hospital exists to cure.

but government is more complicated and similar to individual.

They exist for themselves.

They live not to die.

You know that you pay tax but you'll get nothing back.

RATM said,everything for everyone,nothing for ourselves.

but that's nothing to be surprised or shocked.

It's been obvious since decades ago.

Stop being romantic.

They don't do anything for you.

You're paid,and you pay the tax not to be lynched.

That's all.

Don't expect them anything,invest your property into something safe,like gold or something,

make an insurance contract with a private company.

Keep yourself healthy.

When they send you a letter to go to the war,just shred it and escape it to a mountain.

Say,someone missiles to my next town.

but next town is not me.

That means,I was not attacked.

and imagine how the missile was launched.

The lowest class of soldier was commanded by a fat supervisor and he maybe had to press the button for his family.

Government is powerless.It's there.That's all.

Just pay tax and forget.

Let's think about how to earn more.



Leave a Reply

About

My photo
Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
WELCOME I do visual poetry. If you are interested in ,please take a contact at shoppingagent.egru"at"gmail.com . Also ,if you are a photographer or a designer and want to collaborate ,please take a contact too . I'm mid 20s,living in Japan.interested in internet business,art,etc.. what art ? photo,paintings,music and whatever. I like things from early 20th century. I run an online shop at here.http://www.jp-angama.com/ They usually mistake it,but this is not a normal online shop.I don't sell you a roll of toilet paper.I SUPPLY you with Japanese items.If you seek for a stable supply source,please do let me know at the email above.I also invest small amount of money into well talented online business owners.If you are interested in..you already know. and I assist a deviant art group at here too.http://iori404.deviantart.com/ Please say hello to me at there too. Thanks!