Monday morning.
Cold but humid,and slightly rainy.

A huge trailer fell down on the route 1.
Another trailer tried to avoid the highway jam and fell down.
2 highways ended up being stuck because of the little pieces of the steal.

A manager of city government dived into a train ,which is very traditional for Japanese.

This is how I was stuck in the comfortable bus.
I could smell the breath of the old man next to me.

Low air pressure successfully caused me a mesmerizing low blood pressure.

I got sick.

A hero shouted at the bus driver and we managed to escape to the middle of the highway.

I saw a pizza deliverer coming to a car beside the bus.

It was a pleasant walk compared to being stuck in CO2 in the whole bus,
until the old female pig sticked my glasses as she passed by.


8pm ,at a supermarket,I got a call from my office.
It told me I made a CRUCIAL mistake 6 months and 12 minutes ago and it annoys someone on the other side of the universe.
Earth must be ending tomorrow morning.

and now I'm confirming that nobody saw my art works of deviant art.
found someone left a :) mark on my journal.

Sure I flagged a spam on it.


A girl invited me to a drink.
I gave her my phone number to get successfully annoyed.
It'd have been fun to see her brown stained teeth.
got a call from someone and I hang up.

It's bed time.
Good night. Night is always good.



Leave a Reply

About

My photo
Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
WELCOME I do visual poetry. If you are interested in ,please take a contact at shoppingagent.egru"at"gmail.com . Also ,if you are a photographer or a designer and want to collaborate ,please take a contact too . I'm mid 20s,living in Japan.interested in internet business,art,etc.. what art ? photo,paintings,music and whatever. I like things from early 20th century. I run an online shop at here.http://www.jp-angama.com/ They usually mistake it,but this is not a normal online shop.I don't sell you a roll of toilet paper.I SUPPLY you with Japanese items.If you seek for a stable supply source,please do let me know at the email above.I also invest small amount of money into well talented online business owners.If you are interested in..you already know. and I assist a deviant art group at here too.http://iori404.deviantart.com/ Please say hello to me at there too. Thanks!