I know I should blog in the morning,while my brain cells are still active.
but the problem is,self criticism is too hard in the morning for some reason.
so I write this in the night,when I'm more relaxed and on the go.
Mostly I'm inspired when I do dishes or brush my teeth.
I make a folder to each idea in my head.
At night,I just open a folder of ideas in my head and write it in words.

Actually,intelligent / creative activity has nothing to do with "time"
kept on the clock. Sometimes GB of the ideas come within a second.
I think you have experienced the same thing.

There are 2 types of the bloggers.
1 is called "copy blogger". They search interesting articles or posts on Dig or somewhere on the internet.
and the other one is alpha blogger.They think. That's their job.I wish we could get into this side.

I like horror movies though most of them are not scary at all.
A couple of weeks ago,I saw "Predators" by DVD. I thought watching it by DVD was a good job.
It was better than I thought but much less quality from the very 1st one.
In the 1st one,the predator was absolutely strong. much stronger and cleverer. It wasn't in the same level as human beings.
That absolute gap of power marveled us and we got attracted by it.

then I wondered if something like that exists and terrors us by unexpectable way.
or they might be doing it already. That is why we are mostly frustrated and stressed.
Something much much cleverer,stronger,more evil and meaningless exists and scare us only for joy.
but we can't even sense it.
If that existence is smart enough,I don't think that's impossible.

On the other hand,I'm a type of person who looks back in anger.
but I sometimes think like "oh when she broke me off,I sighed like the end of the world,but even if I didn't sigh that much,nothing would have been changed."
Even when you see a movie,I think you sometimes feel like,oh shit,this girl cries too much.She's pretty ,will soon get another man,etc..

Like this,sometimes ignoring and just letting yourself observe how you feel could be the best way.
"Detached" might be the best word to describe it.

In Inferno of Dante,he sees a man relaxing in a burning coffin.
He's totally detached and gives no shit for god's punishment. He just lies there,and is there.
He smiles to Dante and says hello in the 7th floor of hell.

When you are detached,nobody could torture you.
Even if it is super clever and powerful.
If you are detached enough to accept your own death,
any kind of the punishment will never punish you.

but I feel scared of going to the phase for some reason.
It feels like I lose an important sense as being a human being.
I don't know.



Leave a Reply

About

My photo
Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
WELCOME I do visual poetry. If you are interested in ,please take a contact at shoppingagent.egru"at"gmail.com . Also ,if you are a photographer or a designer and want to collaborate ,please take a contact too . I'm mid 20s,living in Japan.interested in internet business,art,etc.. what art ? photo,paintings,music and whatever. I like things from early 20th century. I run an online shop at here.http://www.jp-angama.com/ They usually mistake it,but this is not a normal online shop.I don't sell you a roll of toilet paper.I SUPPLY you with Japanese items.If you seek for a stable supply source,please do let me know at the email above.I also invest small amount of money into well talented online business owners.If you are interested in..you already know. and I assist a deviant art group at here too.http://iori404.deviantart.com/ Please say hello to me at there too. Thanks!