It looked like desert without horizon.

A woman got a seat in front of me.

I was standing in the bus.

I see this woman every morning,every evening.

Her face looked like a death mask under the pale light of the bus.

She furrowed her brow,looked down,but I saw her pores.

I needed to keep myself distracted,

and I remembered the drama DVD that my parents lent me.

I quit watching it in the first 5 seconds,

because the main character was supposed to be a genius.

He will not die,he will win.The end.

I didn't know why anyone needs to watch it.

I looked up.

An advertisement was on the window.

That was to sell a house.

It says,a financial expert will give me a financial advice.

The only right advice that anyone could give me is Don't buy it.

Is there anything else ?

Owing a house used to be a status.

Status was a symbol of their hard working.

Owing a house was everything.

I'm jealous about those old people being that simple.

World must be so beautiful for them.


I remembered my report in my uni.

I wrote drug is the only way to be happy.

but I was wrong.

You need stomach medicine too.


The reason why I go to a mental doctor is to take advantage of being a sick person.

You can tell that he had his leg injured,

but nobody can tell if he is crazy or not.

and as I expected,the doctor diagnosed me the crazy.

Ker-ching! He got a new patient.

My assumption that there is nobody uncrazy was turned out to be right.

A nurse looked almost like the woman in front of me.


This woman again.

I wasted 5 seconds to wonder why she looks so doomed.

That's obviously because she is one of everyone,and today is a day of everyday.

and if you are happy now,you'll have to be happier tomorrow.

that means you were less happy the day before.


They are stressed to be consumed,

and they are stressed to consume.

The image of a snake of biting its own tale came up in my mind.

However,as Jung said it's a motif of death and rebirth.

I remembered what someone said to me before.

Early psychology was inspired by the study of pesticide.

They studied how pesticide kills roaches.

The behavior of dying cockroaches affected early psychology.


I seemed angry.

I thought that anger was from my complex.

What would be my complex ?

oh,that's in front of me.

I don't have a seat.

She however gets off before me.

I'm supposed to monopolize this bus then.

I needed a shower.



Leave a Reply

About

My photo
Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
WELCOME I do visual poetry. If you are interested in ,please take a contact at shoppingagent.egru"at"gmail.com . Also ,if you are a photographer or a designer and want to collaborate ,please take a contact too . I'm mid 20s,living in Japan.interested in internet business,art,etc.. what art ? photo,paintings,music and whatever. I like things from early 20th century. I run an online shop at here.http://www.jp-angama.com/ They usually mistake it,but this is not a normal online shop.I don't sell you a roll of toilet paper.I SUPPLY you with Japanese items.If you seek for a stable supply source,please do let me know at the email above.I also invest small amount of money into well talented online business owners.If you are interested in..you already know. and I assist a deviant art group at here too.http://iori404.deviantart.com/ Please say hello to me at there too. Thanks!