Recently it's supposed to be trendy

to talk about how great internet is.

Twitter,facebook,google and ipad were supposed to have changed our lives.

A couple of days ago ,I posted a TED speech on my facebook .

The speaker said we are more connected and the connection is connected to all over the world.

She even said,if you visualize it,the network looks organic.

Back in 90s,Clinton made up the word "globalization".

Countries are forced to compete with each other.

It's an economic war.

Googlers say,"population density of an office" is important.

and they spend a huge sum of money on their inhouse jungle gym and whatever.

To recap,

it's fast,wide,and fun.

You are supposed to be fast and worldwide and fun to be creative.

However,let's look back our history without a pride and prejudice.

Our world wide trade had bigger share in GDP of every developed countrie before WWW1.

Internet might be fast.but what do we actually talk ?

Most of the most innovative service of google were bought by M&A.

Those innovations were born in smaller and kind of isolated companies.

See youtube,see keyhole.


I am not that romantic.

Yes,our communication is spreading all around the world,and it's becoming faster and faster.

We are supposed to live with twitter and facebook and iphone etc..

but the more we are connected,the more important it gets to be detached.

We expect internet to be faster and easier,because we want to get it done quicker.

Team work is where you play a catch ball of responsibility.

You know you come up with good ideas when you are in shower or in a toilet.

From my experience,the best state of communication is when you don't even need to talk.

Have you seen a good music band texting to each other to decide who goes to the next solo part ?

No matter how much technology is improved,you have to be detached from the crowd and need to sink in yourself to think a thing.

What you upload onto facebook was made when you are offline.

We can't forget about the fact.



Leave a Reply

About

My photo
Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
WELCOME I do visual poetry. If you are interested in ,please take a contact at shoppingagent.egru"at"gmail.com . Also ,if you are a photographer or a designer and want to collaborate ,please take a contact too . I'm mid 20s,living in Japan.interested in internet business,art,etc.. what art ? photo,paintings,music and whatever. I like things from early 20th century. I run an online shop at here.http://www.jp-angama.com/ They usually mistake it,but this is not a normal online shop.I don't sell you a roll of toilet paper.I SUPPLY you with Japanese items.If you seek for a stable supply source,please do let me know at the email above.I also invest small amount of money into well talented online business owners.If you are interested in..you already know. and I assist a deviant art group at here too.http://iori404.deviantart.com/ Please say hello to me at there too. Thanks!