shadow



Story tellers sometimes know what human is

better than scientists.

Johann Von Goethe , Shakespeare , George Bernard Shaw ,

they all know about humanity deeper than modern people.

In the movie titled "Munich" ,

Steven Spielberg gave each main character

very individual role,like a personality of an actual human.

They are organized as a hit team by Israel government.

They introduce themselves like

"I shoot."

"I research."

"I worry."

etc..


I think that's pretty much like inside of an actual human.

It's balanced by many different functions.

In this movie,

only 2 men survived and they had mental disorder.

They needed a balance.


I listen to music.

3 famous rock bands here.

The Rolling Stones , Aerosmith , and Guns and Roses.

There is one thing in common among those 3 bands seemingly.

When the guitarist takes its initiative ,

they make great albums.

Exile on the main street,

Rocks,

Appetite for destruction.

Vocalist is the leader of all those bands.

They are always pressured to make sales.

Contrarily,guitarist is hidden from the pressure and

can concentrate on making music.

Those 3 bands are like 3 individual people consist of each member.

Since multiple people can work like an individual person ,

this fact shows the importance of the shadow as a guitarist.



I have seen so many people who want to be like those rock bands above,

or Mark Elliot Zuckerberg or google,

but not so many people are successful to follow them.

I heard someone trying to sing like Marilyn Manson at Karaoke.

That was a disaster.


People become jealous for what they don't have.

People love someone for what they don't have.

The tragedy is,

they are attracted by those stars

for what they don't have.

They follow a wrong person.

There is nobody to follow.

Let your shadow take initiative.

It's in yourself,nobody else.



Leave a Reply

About

My photo
Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
WELCOME I do visual poetry. If you are interested in ,please take a contact at shoppingagent.egru"at"gmail.com . Also ,if you are a photographer or a designer and want to collaborate ,please take a contact too . I'm mid 20s,living in Japan.interested in internet business,art,etc.. what art ? photo,paintings,music and whatever. I like things from early 20th century. I run an online shop at here.http://www.jp-angama.com/ They usually mistake it,but this is not a normal online shop.I don't sell you a roll of toilet paper.I SUPPLY you with Japanese items.If you seek for a stable supply source,please do let me know at the email above.I also invest small amount of money into well talented online business owners.If you are interested in..you already know. and I assist a deviant art group at here too.http://iori404.deviantart.com/ Please say hello to me at there too. Thanks!